Many scholarship opportunities are available to hockey players in BC. Each association below has their own set of application requirements, selection criteria, and submission deadlines. Good luck to all applicants.
There are 4 x $500 scholarship available from our association. Scholarship is granted based on the following criteria:
- Graduating from Grade 12 at the time of application
- Is playing for Richmond Ravens at the time of application
- Has done / achieved:
- Volunteer work for Richmond Ravens
- Community / School Service
- Good academic standing
- Complete this form before the application deadline.
- E-mail the following supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org before the application deadline.
- Personal letter
- Letter of recommendation from your school Principal, Counsellor, or one of your teachers
- Copy of your transcript of high school grades
THE PATTI MARTIN OUTSTANDING COMMUNITY LEADERSHIP AWARD
Scholarship Award: $1,000. Scholarship is open to U13, U15, and U18 players.
See the attached document for details on this scholarship.
Please specify your specific volunteer involvement with the community, over and above involvement with the Ravens, and specific focus on leadership within your community.
Submit your documents via email at email@example.com.
The 2023 PCAHA scholarship games have concluded but scholarships are still available!
Open to U18 (Midget) or U21 (Juvenile) players in Grade 11, Grade 12, or completed high school.LEARN MORE ABOUT PCAHA SCHOLARSHIPS
BC HOCKEY SCHOLARSHIP
There are multiple BC Hockey scholarships available, ranging from $500-2000. Scholarship applications will open at the end of March 2023.
Open to Grade 12 students.LEARN MORE ABOUT BC HOCKEY SCHOLARSHIPS