New player registration
The instructions on this page apply to all players who are residents of Richmond, are born in Canada between 2003 and 2019 (children must be 4 years old by December 31, 2023) and who have never been registered with any minor hockey association.
Please contact our Registrar if your child has a NON-Canadian birth certificate.
Contact our Registrar for any registration questions you may have.
- Complete the PCAHA Registration Form and related documents. Note that the PCAHA Player Registration Form must be signed by both parents and the player if the player is U9 and above. In addition to the PCAHA registration form you will need to submit the following:
- Copy of birth certificate
- Two pieces proof of residency – the Primary piece must be your property tax assessment or lease agreement (all pages) and the Secondary piece must be a utility bill such as Fortis BC, BC Hydro or the City of Richmond utility bill (full invoice and not just the mailing stub)
2. Submit the completed forms:
- Scan the documents to Registrar (no cell phone photos please)
- Drop in our mail box located in the main lobby at Richmond Ice Centre. It is on the wall near the stairway to Stanley’s Bar and Grill.
We will set up the new player’s profile with Hockey Canada after we receive the above information. This may take some time to do so make sure you register as early as possible. We will contact you if more documentation or clarification is needed. Once the child’s profile is set up with Hockey Canada, you can will then be instructed to go to TeamSnap to complete the registration process and pay the fees.