Returning Player Registration
Registration for the 2022/2023 season & Pre-Season Training Camps are now open. We have transitioned to Team Snap for registration and communication. Please register before July 20th to benefit from early bird pricing.
Contact our Registrar for any questions you may have.
Returning Player Registration Checklist:
1. Please read instructions before proceeding to Team Snap
2. Proof of Residency will be collected through TeamSnap upon registration. Primary piece must be your property tax assessment or lease agreement and a secondary piece will be a utility bill such as Fortis BC, BC Hydro or the City of Richmond utility bill. These must be in PDF or JPEG format for uploading.
3. The medical information will be collected via ePACT Network. You will receive an emergency information request via email sent by ePACT to complete this.
4. Player contract will be collected by the team manager at the first team meeting as well as the deposit cheques for Tournament Volunteer and Jerseys.
5. Photo waiver and all other contracts are part of the registration process in TeamSnap. Please be sure to read completely before consenting.